PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”) BELOW AS WELL AS DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING. WINNING A BREAK SPOT IN THE FOUR BOX LIVE BREAK OPENING OF THE “2019/20 PANINI NATIONAL TREASURES BASKETBALL HOBBY BOX”, THE “2020 PANINI DONRUSS OPTIC FOOTBALL HOBBY BOX”, THE “2019/20 PANINI PRIZM BASKETBALL RETAIL BOX”, OR “THE 2019 TOPPS CHROME BASEBALL HOBBY BOX” (“BREAK SPOT”) IS CONTINGENT UPON BEING AND STAYING COMPLIANT WITH THESE RULES.
1. No Purchase Necessary: There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning.
2. Sponsor: This sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Collectable Technologies Inc, 333 Westchester Ave, Ste W 2100, White Plains, New York, NY 10604, United States (“Sponsor”). References to Sponsor in this Agreement shall refer solely to Collectable Technologies Inc.
3. Who Can Enter: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least the age of majority in their state of residence. (which is 18 years of age in most states, but 19 in Nebraska, Delaware, and Alabama and 21 in Mississippi). Employees of Sponsor are not eligible.
4. How To Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry. Each participant (“Entrant”) will have an equal opportunity to win a Break Spot. No method of entry will be weighed more favorably than others. No method of entry other than the two (2) methods listed below may be used to enter the Sweepstakes.
4.1 Through the Collectable App. Enter by (i) installing the Collectable App, (ii) creating a username and password and (iii) verifying your account before March 31, 2021 at 11:59pm EST (the “Entry Period”). At the end of the Entry Period, any Entrant with a Collectable App account which is verified for IPOs on our primary market will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes and have the chance to win a Break Spot.
4.2 Mail-in. During the Entry Period, write your full name, address, telephone number, email address, and date of birth on a card and mail it to the Sponsor at Collectable Technologies Inc, 333 Westchester Ave, Ste W2100, White Plains, New York, NY 10604. These entries must be received (not postmarked) by March 31, 2021 at 11:59 pm EST for applicability in the Sweepstakes. Mailing parties should include their best contact information so that they can be notified if they win.
4.3 One Entry Per Participant: Limit of one (1) entry per Entrant during the Entry Period. Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes only one (1) time. Any attempt to obtain more than one (1) entry, may lead to disqualification (as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion). If there is a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the Sponsor will make this determination at their sole discretion.
Entrant may opt out of consideration by emailing [email protected] any time before March 31, 2021 at 11:59pm EST. There is no obligation to enter.
The Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW
5. Sweepstakes Drawing:
On Sunday April 4, 2021 around 17:00 EST, Sponsor will send every verified Collectable App user Entrant who has not opted out of the Sweepstakes and every verified mail-in Entrant, one (1) unique randomized ID number by email.
On Friday, April 9, 2021, Sponsor will run a live break streamed via Collectable.com or such other channel, where Sponsor will select the potential Sweepstakes Break Spot winners by a random drawing of one hundred (100) uniquely assigned ID numbers from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. All verified Collectible App users and mail-in Entrants will have an equal chance to win regardless of the Entrant’s decision to tune in to the April 9th livestream.
Sponsor will randomize the unique ID numbers for all Entrants until Sponsor has filled all one hundred (100) Break Spots, as described below, with a maximum of one (1) Break Spot per person. First, 10 random Unique ID numbers will be selected from all eligible entries and assigned to Box 1, then 32 random Unique Id numbers will be selected and assigned to Box 2, then 30 random Unique Id numbers will be selected and assigned to Box 3, and finally 28 random Unique Id numbers will be selected and assigned to Box 4, each immediately before that box is broken during the April 9th livestream.
The Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential Break Spot winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
6. 100 Break Spots: Winners of the Sweepstakes will have a chance to win one (1) Break Spot of 100 Break Spots in Total. Each one (1) Break Spot is valued at $100. Value of all four boxes combined is approximately $10,000. The 100 Break Spots are assigned as follows:
Box 1: Ten (10) 2019/20 Panini National Treasures Basketball Hobby Box Break Spots
Each Panini National Treasures Basketball Hobby Box Break Spot receives one (1) card in the 2019/20 Panini National Treasures Basketball Hobby Box.
Box 2: Thirty-two (32) 2020 Panini Donruss Optic Football Hobby Box Break Spots
Each Panini Donruss Optic Football Hobby Box Break Spot will be assigned one (1) team in the 2020 Panini Donruss Optic Football Hobby Box and receive 2020 Panini Donruss Optic Football Hobby Box cards belonging to that assigned team, if any.
Box 3: Thirty (30) 2019/20 Panini Prizm Basketball Retail Box Break Spots
Each 2019/20 Panini Prizm Basketball Retail Box Break Spot will be assigned one (1) team in the 2019/20 Panini Prizm Basketball Retail Box and receive 2019/20 Panini Prizm Basketball Retail Box cards belonging to that assigned team, if any.
Box 4: Twenty Eight (28) 2019 Topps Chrome Baseball Hobby Box Break Spots
Each 2019 Topps Chrome Baseball Hobby Box Break Spot will be assigned one (1) team in the 2019/20 Panini Prizm Basketball Retail Box and receive 2019/20 Panini Prizm Basketball Retail Box cards belonging to that assigned team, if any. 2 spots will be reserved by Sponsor as the last two spots (there are 30 total teams).
Odds of winning a Break Spot depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. WINNING A BREAK SPOT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ENTRANT WILL RECEIVE A CARD OR THAT THE CARD(S) THAT ENTRANT DOES RECEIVE HAVE ANY SPECIFIC VALUE.
No cash equivalent and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Break Spot winnings for items of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion.
Break Spot winners cannot assign or transfer their Break Spot or Break Spot winnings to any other person or entity.
7. Verification, Notification, and Delivery:
7.1 Break Spot Winner Verification. Entrants may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence, within thirty (30) days of being notified as a potential Break Spot winner. Sponsors are not responsible for any change in the Break Spot winner’s mailing address, email address and/or phone number.
7.2 Notification. Sponsor will attempt to notify each Entrant which received one of the one hundred Break Spots, of their Break Spot winnings, via email on Sunday April 11, 2021 around 17:00 EST. If Entrant cannot be contacted, or the Entrant fails to respond appropriately within the required period of thirty (30) days, the Entrant forfeits the Break Spot winnings.
7.3 Delivery. Sponsor will ship Break Spot winnings, if any, to the address provided by the Break Spot winning Entrant. Sponsor is responsible for the cost of tracked shipping, but Entrant is responsible for the cost of insurance, if desired. Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to ensure Break Spot winnings are delivered on time, but cannot be held responsible for lost, delayed, damaged, or incomplete shipment of the Break Spot winnings.
Receiving Break Spot winnings are contingent upon fulfilling all listed requirements and compliance with these Rules. If the Entrant is found to be ineligible, unwilling or unable to accept the Break Spot winnings, or violates any of these Rules, the Entrant shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due shall be terminated and an alternative Break Spot winner may be chosen from among the remaining eligible entries at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. Tax Implications: Break Spot winners are solely responsible to report and pay any applicable taxes on their Break Spot winnings, if any. Each Break winner may have to supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes.
9. Break Spot Winners List: Winners’ Names requests will only be accepted after April 10, 2021 and no later than April 10, 2024. For the Winners’ Names, send your request to [email protected]
10. Publicity: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s consent to the Sponsor’s and its Affiliates’ use of participant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state for advertising, promotional and all other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
12. Cancellation, Suspension, and Modification: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Break Spot winnings at random from among all non-suspect eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the website or Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. Limitations of Liability and Indemnification:
Entrants and Break Spot winners agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective officers, employees, directors, parent and related companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and any other parties participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of the sweepstakes (collectively, “Released Parties”) from liability of any kind or nature for any injuries, damages or losses of any kind or any other costs or expenses resulting from participation in this sweepstakes, or acceptance, possession or use, misuse or awarding of Break Spot winnings or parts thereof, including, without limitation, any injury, damage, death, loss or accident to person or property. The Released Parties are not responsible for (1) any printing, typographical, mechanical, human or other errors in these official Rules, in the administration of the Sweepstakes, in the announcement of the Break Spot winners, and/or in any advertising or other associated promotional materials in connection with the Sweepstakes whether or not caused by Entrants or the Released Parties; (2) technical, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, dropped dial-up internet connections, interrupted broadband, cable, or wireless internet connections, cell phone dropped calls, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestions, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict an Entrant’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s phone or other electronic computing or telephone equipment, or other matter relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; and/or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of the Break Spot winnings.
This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties.
ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT), IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS TO THE BREAK SPOT WINNINGS OR ANY COMPONENTS OF THE BREAK WINNINGS IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
14. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: These Rules shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York. Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any Break winnings shall be resolved by binding arbitration, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. The parties agree to follow the arbitration procedures set forth by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) to resolve the dispute. Arbitration proceedings shall take place in the State of New York. Each party is responsible for paying its own filing, administrative and arbitrator fees. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.